Tuesday 15 November 2016

OMG ! BIGI SAUSAGE ROLL SOLD AT #70

Inflation every where, items are costly, an average Nigerian can't even afford 2 square meal per day. Companies are folding up, customers are not buying, due to this harsh economy. God we bestowe your mercy upon us.

Today at the factory where I work, I couldn't believe my eyes when my supervisor said Bigi and Rite sausage roll will be sold at the rate of #70 each,
I began to think, if am to be a road side seller/hawker how do you expect me to give you #30 change, #20 is easy to give out, but #10 is scarce. Those road side sellers/hawkers will gain a lot because once they give you #20 out of the #30 change, you will hear "Oga no #10".

The company will be at lost, most of their customers will stop buying. The company " Rite Food Ltd" decide to insert gift into each cartoon:For the large cartoon you will see Big note and Yoyo, for the small cartoon; you will see Ball pen;
To me those gift are useless, they can't solve the price increase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment